Tuesday 3 June 2014

Love me, Feed me, Never leave ME.........♡♥♡

Would never have thought I could find this much happiness. Just maybe one of those my short sincere prayers has been answered again. O God, your love makes me go gaga. Never done this before but its that time of my life I really know am in LOVE.

Whether or not he loves me as much as I do doesn't matter at this time, maybe am so stupid but my usual saying "live everyday like its your last' is the motivation for writing this.

AM IN LOVE......that's a fact and its the final fact.

What more would I ask for in a man that isn't in my own Michael? I dare to say he's my One & Only as Adele had sang. Now where do I start from? The first meeting or the first date? I'll just start from the very beginning.

To be continued tomorrow..........

6 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better continue asap cos I've grabbed popcorn and coke and I'mcurrently relaxed to see this awesome romantic movie...*wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwww.......it isn't even yet time to say Awwwwwwwww. Chill baby Chill. #bigsmile

    ReplyDelete